Please find your presentation from the below list
Poster Presentation list (tentative)
- Please check out your Poster Board no.
*Updated on September 22, 2017
Author’s Guide for Preparing Poster Presentation
1. Poster Presentation Schedule
(1) For authors to have poster presentations on October 12 (Thu)
- Posters should be placed before 8:30
- Poster presentation time: 9:00-10:30
- Poster display time: 9:00 ~ 16:00
- Posters should be removed: 16:00 ~ 16:30
(2) For authors to have poster presentations on October 13 (Fri)
- Posters should be placed before 10:30
- Poster display time: 10:30 ~ 17:30
- Poster presentation time: 16:00- 17:30
- Posters should be removed: 17:30 ~ 18:00
2. Presentation venue 1F, Event Hall (ICC)
3. Poster Board Size: 1800 mm (height) x 1200 mm (width)
- The presentation number will be posted at the top of each panel. Please use a correct board labeled with your presentation number.
- Authors are expected to be available near their poster during the presentation time, which will be prepared near the poster area for discussion with the participants.
※ IUPAC-FAPS 2017 Student Poster Award
Please be informed that there will be IUPAC-FAPS 2017 student poster award for outstanding presentations. This award is applicable only for the student presenters of poster presentations.
- (1) It’s not acceptable if the applicant is not a student
- (2) The applicant should complete early registration.
If you want to apply for this award, you are required to send your POSTER (pdf version) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20 (Wed) for the pre-review.